Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Saturday, November 08, 2008 4:46 PM
Hey.

I'm at uncle allan's house now, using my laptop.
Woke up at 10am today and uncle allan (U.A) came to pick mum, grandma and I
for the food fair thing. U.A handed me a manga and I was like O.O and I realised that it was not a typical Japanese manga but it was a bible represented in comic/manga form. Muahaha. THANKS!


He drove us to the food fair afterwards and I found the carpark and place very familiar oO
Singapore Conference Hall, LOL, where the Singapore Chinese Orchestra performs.
Been there twice, I think. Food fair was very crowded and filled with kids, grandmas and grandads.
Strolled around for a bit and met Aunt Carolyn, Matthew and David.


Oh yeah, and as we were eating while standing, I saw this small kid hitting a gigantic drum that is supposed to be for display. The drum's suffering a hell lot, and it was damn noisy (plus her screams). Getting annoyed, I gave the kid a blank stare and she stopped hitting banging the drum and stared back at me. I sort of narrowed my eyes a little and she gave me an innocent look. LOLS. I continued staring at her and tried not to laugh when she smiled at me, in hope that I would smile back at her. Zzz. Looked at her again .... Then she ran to her mum and complained (I THINK). Zzz and I looked away. Ergh, I cannot stand this kind of children -.-


Ate a lil bit and we set(ted) off to Ikea because aunt carol wanted to buy some gift wrappers.
Haha, the gift wrappers are sooooo colourful and had lots of simple designs.
Walked walked walked.
........................................ Sorry for being lazy to fill up all the details so I'm just going to end the post.
I don't know if I should go for service tmr since coach smsed me. Thinking about it.


Bye guys.
Erm. Enjoy your day?