|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 8:25 PM
I saw this extremely funny extract from fanfiction.ADAPTED FROM ONE OF THE FAN FICTIONS OF D.GRAY-MAN '/- “You wanna listen to something else?” Kanda muttered under his breath, as if it had hurt him to say those words. My jaw fell, since it was definitely not like Kanda to ask anyone’s opinion. But he quickly corrected himself, “…You know what? Never mind.” I smiled at him for trying to be polite. But somehow Kanda and polite didn’t seem to fit in a same sentence, no matter how nice that might have been. I changed my sitting position and said, “It’s alright.” “Whatever.” He grumbled and gripped harder on the steering wheel. And when a tune of a ballad poured from the speakers, even Kanda’s lips twitched upwards a little. The ever-so-nostalgic tears in heaven drowned the sound of the traffic and had it been anyone but Kanda with me in the car, I would have definitely sung along. He might have thrown me out of his car in the middle of a street if I had done that. “Stupid song…” Kanda muttered, although I could see a glitter of happiness in his eyes, “Makes you want to sing along.” *Italics are the parts which I found it funny. Nevermind if you don't find it funny TT Hahaha so funny. Alright. I read D.Gray-man fanfics. And I'm reading one now. I was practically laughing my head off when I read this paragraph. TODAY Had Shenyang performance rehearsal today. One comment. We need to improve on our co-ordination. There's another rehearsal on Friday, but Si Hui won't be there. Oh man. I think our performace would be screwed up without her since she would be playing the harder parts of the song. And now, we had to play the entire song ah...... (Tried playing together without sihui and it sounded really horrible) *COVERS EARS I hope Ms. Martens won't be there on Friday. *CROSSES FINGERS, HOPE HOPE HOPE* It'll totally be an embarressment if she were to hear us perform like that. Urgh. Hope she's not free or something. I needa practise. Did I mention that the 4 of us have to wear some co clothes (aka qi pao thingys) when performing? Oh man. ..... we have to bring our erhu to china as well. Extra baggage leh. Sianz. Nothing to say. Going back to read fanfics/ to watch vampire knight. See you guys (: |