|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 6:42 PM
I'm finally home ((: Okay, I'm physically at home all these while, but I've just gone to visit blogs of other people that I know and that I didn't link. Well, some are acquaintances and I didn't know that they have a blog o.o AND WELL, har har, I found out something from reading all those blogs. Okay, nvm. So I've just travelled and stalked people's blogs by clicking links after links after links.-Moment of silence- OMG _ just came into my room again and used my comb to stir my mum's tea which was on the table, after telling him upteen times not to do that. LIKE wth! I cannot stand him anymore la. Some toddlers like him just drive me nuts kay. Zzzzzzzz. See people only know how to scream, spit saliva, and beat people. What's the problem with kids these days?! Oh yeah, and what's with the parents of these kids these days?! They don't even care if their kids are naughty and even let them disturb other people. And so when other people get irritated when their kids disturb them, SOME parents will get super duper unhappy and start to vent their anger on their kids to make us guilty of being irritated with their kids. Oi, you think we want to get irritated? =.= It is you that didn't discipline your son properly and even spoil him by giving him wdv he wants when he scream and cry. So you expect me to give in to your spoiled son just because he is YOUNG?! No, no, never. In your dreams. I don't even care if you restrict your son to get close to me. Some kids are just seriously being 'destroyed' by their parent Zzzzzzzz stop stop stop. Okay I promise not to mention anything about this after this post. I shall get over and done with with this. (I love doing the gun thingy each time I pass their room though). NEVERMIND. Get a life and prepare for your trip Cherie. No use getting saying all these things again. (Don't be so petty [like her] LOL) HAHAHAHAHAHA! 3. 2. 1. *Brainwash brainwash brainwash* |