|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Friday, November 21, 2008 8:20 PM
I've put everything in WHITE below. Read it IF you want. It's all rants. RANT RANT RANT!(I'm not complaining about -, but -'s mum) I was eating my dinner and then - came and scratched me. =.= I said "- don't ah." then he didn't care, and continued again. He walked off after that, and came to where I sat AGAIN and stepped on my feet like don't know how many times. I was getting annoyed and said "(name)! Don't." He ignored and gave a cheeky smile and walked off. He disturbed me somemore, like putting don't know what dirty cloth on my head etc etc. This time, as he approached me AGAIN, he threw the photoalbum INSIDE MY PLATE OF RICE. Now my rice is like. Cannot eat already, since the photoalbum was so old and covered with dust. I couldn't stand it and said "Oi......" OKAY, I ASK YOU ALL SOMETHING. IF PEOPLE KEEP DISTURBING YOU OF COURSE YOU'LL GET PISSED OFF RIGHT. HELLO. I MEAN, I'M TRYING TO EAT MY RICE HERE. AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED. -'s mum walked towards - and brought him to the storeroom, where the cane is kept. Then, she took out the cane and was like whipping him so damn hard la. I wanted to stop her budden she was like so super angry and like some mad woman like that. Screaming her head out, caning - like mad OKAY, NO OFFENCE. - obviously cried, as his mum took it further and asked him to get out of the house. Don't you all get it? She's doing this to make me extra extra guilty. How do I know? It's so obvious. She doesn't given give a damn when - go and disturb other people at other times. Then now, suddenly become so violent. Yes, violent. I seriously pity him, having to suffer from his mum's had like that. He was like crying so badly and loud, and tt's when -'s dad came down and asked what happened. -'s mum was like screaming her head off "My son so naughty, keep disturbing yixin, and she's so upset with him so I need to teach him a lesson!" I was like (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.) WHAT IN THE WORLD. WHAT'S HER PROBLEM. SO SHE'S LIKE BLAMING ME? Make it as if I'm the one at fault for everything. So yay, now everyone can start pointing their fingers at me and critisize me. COME ON. JUST TELL HIM PROPERLY NOT TO DISTURB PPL la. She didn't even stop him or anything when he was disturbing me from the start, and now she just flare up out of the sudden. And then she finally came with - in her arms and said "aplogize to jiejie" then I was like "nevermind" and wanted to console -. Z, then she pulled away and said "Now you don't need to play with jiejie anymore". OH GREAT, DAMN GREAT, NOW COME BLAME ME AGAIN. She carried - up the stairs and after like 15mins, she came down and sarcastically (READ THIS AGAIN, I said, SARCASTICALLY) said "I'm sorry for what I did just now. I was onnly scolding - cos he always disturbs you. I didn't scold you or anything and NOW, I'm going up to beat him again. He's so naughty." ..... and she went up. WHAT THE. WANT TO MAKE ME FEEL GUILTY AGAIN. So then I walked out of the living room and went to the garden there. z, then I hear - and -'s mum playing like so happy like that. WTH. Say lor say lor, I don't care le. I'M NOT GOING TO FEEL ANNOYED NOW COS I'M NOT GOING TO LET MY EMOTIONS GET AFFECTED BY YOU. YOU DON'T HAVE ANY AUTHORITY ON ME AND I 3. 2. 1. Okay. I have myself back now. Pity - to get canned. Okay, it's also not entirely my fault, cos you were the one that started disturbing me and being so rude. It's your mum that's overreacting just because she didn't like me to react Okay. I shall stop my ranting. I feel so much better now. Thanks blog =.= |