Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Thursday, November 20, 2008 10:25 PM
Okay okay. My 233th post.
Which is like equivalent to my psle score years ago (2006). Hahaha.
(Btw, P6 students this year got back their psle score, haha).


Erm. So. Oh yeah, went to school for cca today. Sectionals in the morning, and combined in the afternoon. Sectionals was okay, but combined was kinda funny at the end, HAHAHAHA! Our conductor was like so engrossed with the music that he was conducting and his actions were damn big. Everyone was laughing at him because his hair was "flying" to the other side HAHAHAHA. Darn funny. Oh, and I heard Loretta (senior) say "Mr Boo changed a lot." Then another senior of mine went "How?" Then she replied "He became more like Santa Claus". HAHAHAHAHAHA.


Anw, I took a peek at my sec 3 books. All so thick xDD. But geog seems interesting, well. For me, that is, only the physical geography -.- I hate human geog, it's so boring =.= Ah, I'm gonna die ((: Cheers. Thanks for rejoicing, folks, thanks for rejoicing....... I greatly appreciated that. z.


Hmmm. Thanks mum for buying the shampoo and bathing soap thingy for my trip (: Oh, and did I mention this? Zekel is like being constanly bullied by david, lols. I kinda pity him. But at the same time, he makes me annoyed. He broke the hairband which I just bought 4 days ago, z. He even gave me a cheeky smile and just ran off like that, tsk. ...... And his mom....... Didn't even really care. She was like "He broke your hairband?" (I wanted to say: No, he fixed it.) but I didn't, and answered "yeah". Tch. Ah, heck.


Cca tomorrow at 1.30pm. Ahaha. Can sleep can sleep, yay. Dad's nagging me to off my computer now. Ah, bye dudes xD.