|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 10:41 PM
Yawn.Woke up at 9.30 am today and went out with mum, aunt carolyn and grandma. I'm quite surprised that I could wake up so early. Well.. I forced myself to do so. Well, it's a long story, and I don't bother to explain it. Went to Tanglin mall with Aunt Carolyn while my mum accompanied grandma to Gleneagles hospital to remove the bandage of her finger. (Think injured finger caused by the knife). Walked around and I felt that the shopping mall was kinda small. Went to this kid shop where there were lots of art and craft books. Flipped through a stencil book. There were lots of fonts and designs in there, and the book actually explained how each type of font impacts the audience (typography), and what kind of designs should be added with the fonts to create the "feeling" intended by the title. Cool book. I was I had it D: Suddenly feel like drawing. Thanks book. Actually, I think the trip to the mall was to shop for the shoes for the Shenyang trip, but we still did not find any suitable type of shoes. After an hour or so, we met up with mum and grandma for lunch. I was very hungry by then and ate quite a lot. Muahaha. Left the mall for home, and slept in the car. Dead tired. Reached home and I fell flat on the bed. Slept the whole afternoon. Woke up and ate dinner, played my erhu for a while and decided to use the computer. I'm gonna sleep soon, cos I've got cca tmr from 9.30am to 6.30pm. Then there's this 2 and a half hour of break in between the session. Wonder what I'm going to do... Eat. Then? Stare into space for the next 1 and a half hour? I think tmr's going to be a great day. There's no hint of sarcasm in that sentence and I mean it, cos I'm going to brush up my erhu skills tmr. hopefully. yay. -.- I'm ending this post. I'm gonna sleep. |