Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Friday, December 12, 2008 12:49 PM
/1st December 2008, 4th day in China - Shenyang


A very exciting day. Hahaha. Woke up earlier and teacher checked on our hair. Lol. Clipped up the sides and there we go for the Shenyang experimental school! When we reached the school, we saw this banner they hung outside to welcome us ((: and when we got off the bus and was going to enter the school, we saw quite a number of students standing in 2 rows, (one on left and another on the right), each swinging a china and singapore flag, saying

"欢迎, 欢迎!热烈欢迎! 欢迎,欢迎! 热烈欢迎!" xduno how many million times.
It was such a grand way to welcome us.


HAHAHAHA, and I was the last few to go into the school. I walked in alone and kept looking left and right, and onto the floor again. Sort of embarressing. You know I should have just enjoyed what they were doing and just wave to them. HAHAHA. Nope, I didn't (: Or at least I should have not look down on the floor. Hey, it's like some once in a lifetime thing okay! Okay okay. So we went up the stairs and to the conference room. Watched some video clip they showed us about their school.


After that, our buddies came in and the teacher in charge called out their names and our names to pair us up. "李岩" "...和郑懿馨" Uhuh. Uh wait. They didn't call me yixin. They called me xinyi. =.= lols. Didn't really care since it was not very important. Was looking around for my buddy and I saw her waving to me (: and approaching a little shy-ly.


First impression of her: SO CUTE!


Hahahaha, yeah, she's VERY cute! Kept telling others that my buddy was cute ((: LOL Eunice was not very happy with her buddy then. LOLS. Sort of sympathizing her and mocking her at the same time =.= HAHAHAHAHAHA. Erm so after we got to know our buddies, we chatted for a while. Was sort of stuck cos I didn't know what to say.


(Remembered basic questions: How have you been? What do you guys always do at home? etc)


And so we started off with these questions. Hahaha. And after a short while of getting to know one another, the buddies took us to the storage room to get each of us a set of their uniform! So cool right! It's their winter uniform. My buddy's soo helpful. She kept asking me if I needed help with anything and often offered to help carry my things. Aft that, the buddies returned to their classrooms and we went to visit the Shiyan KINDERGARDEN and PRIMARY school. The kindergarden kids are SOOOOOO adorable.


Secondary School Pics.

The School Fields (: and running tracks

Their vision or motto wdv it was.

Hahaha, I took this when we were walking to the kindergarden side. The weather was cooling and all. Saw a woman selling biscuits - riding on a unique tricycle or something. I wanted to snap a picture of it, but I didn't have time and it wasn't the right timing cos cars started zooming by.


Shiyan Kindergarden (: HEY, this is not IT okay. This is not the building itself -.- It's just a small corner of it. The main building is much much cleaner, better, and bigger! I think this is some storage house thingy.



Haaaah. Yeah. Revive the childhood. (The pants are so bulky!)

Yeah, it's Eunice's turn ((: you can see yanying in the background though.

OMG THIS BOY IS SOOO CUTE. Let me tell you the story.

Everyone gets in the classroom and observe/talk to the kids. I was looking at this kiddo, and Mdm Xie was beside me.

Mdm Xie: 你们在做什么啊?
(What are you all making?)

Kiddo : 我们在做鞭炮!
(Making the chinese new year bomb thing!)

Mdm Xie: 做了鞭炮要放哪里?
(Where are you all going to put when you guys finish?)

Kiddo : 放屋顶!!新年的时候能一直响,可热闹啦!
(Put it on the rooftop! It'll be very lively/noisy when it goes off!)

Mdm Xie: 那你们那些金鱼是学校养的吗?
(Are those goldfish reared by the school?)

Kiddo : 不是!是我们从家里拿来的!!
(Noo! It's from our house!)


I swear he's so cute. SO CUTE! Of course there were more conversation going on between him and Mdm Xie but I forgot xD. Argh, so cute!


Oh & this picture's got another story behind it too. See the girl in red vest and the guy opposite?


Boy opposite: 给我糨糊!我要!
(Give me the glue stick! I want I want!)

Boy sitting next to him: 不给!我先拿的!
(No! I took it first!)

Girl in red vest: 行了,行了,你们俩就别吵了。就算了吧。
(Stop it guys, don't go on anymore. Just let the matter rest.)


-All continues to glue their art and craft thing-


Like hahaha, they're so cute and the girl is so matured!


Hahaha! These 3 kids were actually posing for me! And when I showed them the picture I took of them, they were laughing away and the boy was even rolling on the floor! ((:

Hahaha. This was another class we visited. I think this guy's going to be handsome when he grows up. HAHAHAHA. Really what!

2 kids talking. Hahaha.

Oh yeah, and this guy is such a joker. (I finally took a pic of him! He refuses to let me take a picture of him) He painted the pig ears of different colours and he even said "IT'S NICE" HAAH!


After the visit to the kindergarden, we went to the primary school side. Primary school side was flooded with posters like these. I thought this one was well drawn and coloured. Well. IT'S BLUR cos my hands were shaking D:



We went into a music class to observe them for a short while (: They were singing this apple song. It was kind of catchy but I forgot the tune. I was singing it with Eunice though, haha.


After the visit to the primary school, we walked back and saw this dog outside a store. It seriously liked Ms Martens a lot. It kept barking and coming close to her, aw. And when we really needed to leave, it was kinda sad and all D: Poor dog ):

It says: 老师爱我 我爱他 (Teacher loves me, I love teacher)

Oh yeah, I told you it loves ms Martens.

Our very first lunch in Shiyan Experimental School (:


After the lunch we had in school, we left our bags in the conference room and went to the Guandong Movie Town (: It's like some oldern buildings built at some place for shooting purposes. ...And we're going there for a tour. Took quite a lot of pictures there, haha. There's not much story behind those buildings cos it's meant for shooting.



Yeah, as expected. Took this on the bus.

Ahahaha, and after around 50mins of bus ride, we FINALLY reached Guandong Movie Town.


Yeah, those Chinese towers you'll expect there.




WANTED: you! :D






L to R: Me, Eunice Cho.

And again. Me and Eunice Cho.

After looking at several pictures people took for us, I realised that they're not reliable at all =.= It's either the pictures get cut off, are blur, or the lighting got something wrong. Argh. Was looking for 'reliable' people to help us take pictures but nevermind T.T Anyway... THANKS for helping us take pictures :D (not sarcastic here).











I took this pic for a reason OKAY. That's because the middle letter (xin) is my chinese name!

Me, Eunice. Outside the brothel =.= HAHAHA


Im taking the TOWER, and not that guy =.= I dun even know who's he.

Hahaha. It'll be nicer if the tree wasn't cut off =.=


And we went up :D


LOL Mrs Yip took this for me (: I wasn't prepared -.- I look frail btw.

My specs are in weird shape haha. The reason why I put my hand on my ear there was because the wind was so strong that it kept blowing my fringe and scarf. So I had to stop it from flying.

Feel the breeze, feel the breeze. LOL.






And that's the distance we walked. Erm. Looks really far but nah, it's just the impression.

Ariel, Jocelin, and the snowball


Me and Sihui :D oh, and the snowball-ish man.

LOL they made it :D with a stick on its head :O

Erm. Scenery?

Don't ask me why I took this picture. Cos I don't know.

And with all that, we headed to a restaurant for our WELCOME DINNER hosted by Shenyang Shiyan School (: First time eating with my buddy xD Very shy at first kay.. Talked about PRACTICAL stuffs like.... our country =.= zzz, I seriously don't know what to say. In the middle of our conversation sometimes, I'll look around to see how the others are doing but they all seemed to be doing better than me =/ they weren't talking about practical stuff -.- Some of the other buddies are so jokable hahaha. My buddy is more of the guai type and those that doesn't really talk about other informal things. AHAHAHAHA, she's just like me.


ERM. Just like me when I'm with people that I'm unfamiliar/ not very close with :D Hehehehehe. Oh, and I just realized that most of our buddies resemble those that are being paired up.


Eunice and I on the bus LOL AHAHAHA. I miss those times. When we were clapping the beats of noooooooooooooooo moreeeeeeeeeeee.

HAHAHA. THIS IS MY BUDDY. CUTE RIGHT!!!!!!!! VERY CUTE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


AND THIS IS TRACY'S BUDDY - xueying. Hahaha. Xueying's very funny, just like Tracy (: and how to say. Like very optimistic lah! And jokeable. LIKE TRACY.


And this is Yiting's buddy- Liu Meng Han. AHAHAHA, she's the funniest person I've ever met. She can just make you laugh anytime. Once, I took some veg for her and she was like "啊,我太感动啦!我真想哭出来" AHAHAHAHAHA. She'll always be the most responsive and the quick witted one (:

Oh. NOTES: Broke a glass (not me), Saw their chinese textbooks, Liyan gave me a singapore flag they used for the "huan yin huan yin, re lie huan yin!" ((: Love them to bits!