|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Monday, December 08, 2008 10:16 AM
Okay, so now I'll post everything in chronology order with the help of my itenarary and photos which would refresh my memory. This will take a looooooooooooong time. I'm not surprised if it takes me a day to do this. Oh well ((: I hope it doesn't bore you, cos there are lots of pictures. Some of you might not even bother to read the whole thing huh. Oh well, anyway, it's for personal reference ((:Can I skip 27 Nov? Cos it's like flight flight flight. Anyway, I took some pictures on the airplane ((: The sunrise horizon is nice, right? There are different layers of colour! SKIP all the flight and stuff. Anyway I just remember laughing at my senior when she played the mario game on the plane cos she kept dying. LOL.Haha, thanks Jocelin for helping me take the photo (I wasn't sitting near the window seat) /28th Nov, 1st day in China - Dalian I remembered my first cool breeze when it swept pass my face. It was at Beijing Airport (before setting off the Dalian). -I credit Charmay for this. ANW, After all the checking in of hotel and stuff, we had lunch at a restaurant. Our very first meal in China ((: Hahaha. Dalian Airport. I was in the bus when I took this Our tourguide ((: Our very first lunch in China. (Background: Justina, Jiayi and Fiona) Here's one hilarious thing. There's bao, celery, prawns, vegetables, octopus and etc on our very first meal, and subsequently, all our meals in Dalian are the SAME THING. Hahahha, I mean yeah, we ate that for like 2 days and we were sick of it. Same taste somemore, ahaha. I wonder if it was the same person that cooked it =.= Oh well, but we seriously went to different restaurants. LOL. After lunch, we went to this Sunasia Ocean World. It was very cute, and I took quite a number of pictures there. And seriously, I LOVE their sunset. It's very very beautiful. Oh, since it's winter, the sky darkens at around 5pm or so. Haha, very cool right xD So, I'll just tell the story as I post the pictures. Yeah, Sunasia. I don't remember it being polar, but eh, nvm. Hahaha, Eunice and I. In future, just spot me in my light purple jacket xD This was when we were in the Ocean World. Look at Eunice's bag, it's shiny, aha. Oh, and this was some seal performance. I kinda pity the seals though, when I see them perform. This I think... Is some animal that lives in the cold. Ahh, I don't read the board thing. I just found this cute so I decided to take it. Anw my cam lens was dirty thanks to someone ah! Another animal, with smaller eyes ehehe. It looks cute. I wanna bring it home! Two of them playing together ahaa. Oh and look at this penguin ((: It's following Mrs Chong's hand! Eh, some other decorations at the Ocean World ahaha. A penguin looking at someone. I forgot who though. LOL OKAY, I find this seriously hilarious. All the penguins are actually looking at us to take a picture of them. Har har har. But I find it quite disgusting though. Eh, I don't know why. Some steering wheel. Ahhhh, blur again. Tsk. HAHAHA. This is Mdm Xie's son. He's very comical and naughty. Just look at the cheeky smile. Sorry for the blur picture again. zzzzz. These are some of the seals in the open space for people to feed and stuff. They look so slimy. LOL omg they are looking at the same direction. It's like some comic scene where all of them goes "Ah?" at the same time. LOL! But I still find it quite disgusting. Ehee. Eh, since everyone fed the seals...... I decided to do so too. I'm sort scared cos the seals are scary o.o Oh yeah, and thanks qianyi for taking the 2 pics. Ah, I like this ((: sunset plus some carnival thing. BUT MY LENS ARE DIRTY. The images are fuzzy too. Ah, darn. Tsk. Yeah, Sunasia Ocean World. Haha, group walking up the steep slope to the bus. The wind then was very cold. I love the weather ((: and I could remember myself dropping my scarf every now and then. Clumsy. Lol, haha. Kungfu Walrus. They actually took the idea from kungfu panda, huh. Oh yeah, and so, after the visit to the Ocean World, we went up the bus and set off to XingHai Square. It's not a shopping mall, haha. It's like some open space with some statues and stuff there. I love that place. It's so lovely and windy. I guess that was my favourite place for the whole trip, although we've been to nicer places. Took quite a lot of pictures there with Eunice. Hahaha. I want to go there again again again! ((: Here are some of the pictures that we took there. This is the path of the footprints made by people that were willing to pay the money. (long time ago) Of course, each set of the footprints represents a particular working community (job) E.g. Farmers, merchants, etc. Hahaha, I was on the steeper side of the "book". The "pavement" is in a U-shape, which represents a book, meaning that China has a very long history. So cool, we can actually climb up there and take the scenery xD All of us up there. LOL, yea, spot people. I think Mrs Yip took it for us. Oh yeah, and yet again. Can you all spot Eunice and I? Haha, another so called group picture. I find this picture very cute. They were sliding down the 'slope' of the book. They look like kiddos! Esp Ariel on the right side. Hahaha! YES, Eunice. There Eunice, go and take this picture and post on your blog, haha. (Btw Eunice left her camera on the plane so she had to rely on my cam). Careless ah, she. But luckily MaryAnn's brother, who works as an air steward, found her cam. Eh, but Eunice only can collect it on the 7th dec. (She collect it ald, since it's 8th dec now). Hahaha. Point to the sky! Ahh, I look sort of erm, very protected,well equipped and puffy here. HAHAHA! I look short. BUT HEY, I'm taller than Eunice okay. It's just because of her boots that she looks taller! Not fair. I stand in a weird position. Hahaha. Eunice looks stiff here. Well, it was very cold. The wind kept blowing, blowing, blowing. Oh did I mention that it was also near the sea? Erm. We're both pointing to the boy. ((: I love this place. Yeah, another sunset scene, at Xinghai Square Hahahah Eunice. Eunice take take this pic (: I miss the wind there. It's so cooling and refreshing. Yeah, and it always messes up my hair. I miss it all. Pigeons. Aren't they cute? Hahaha. Eunice and I Pegions on the roof Both of us running after the pigeons Urgh. Blur again oO Hahahaha we were playing around with the camera ((: LOL Eunice playing around with the camera again xD I was tying my shoelace. Erm. Our shoes xD Mine's on the left and Eunice's on the right. I took this picture last minute when both of us THOUGHT that we were behind the gathering time cos we were too busy looking at the scenery. And that's the end of the 1st day ((: Erm. I'll post the other days soon. See if I have time. Hahaha. |