Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Saturday, January 17, 2009 10:22 PM
The countdown board explains it all.
"Countdown complete".

They came with a smile, they left with tears. But I'm sure they took back great memories with them. I hope. I love them. I love their smile, their jokes, the way they talk to one another, they way they make me feel as if like I'm their 'idol'. I love everything they do. I miss them. All their accents and rosy cheeks.



D:



Li Yan
Xue Ying
Li Hao
Cherry
Fang Chen

Qin Ze Rui
Xiu Jing Ya
Liu Meng Han


They are the ones that I'm closer with, except the 5th one written up there. I did not interact with her a lot, but I was also one of the crazy ones that always lept a lookout for her =P


Now that they're gone, we've gotta get used to it. I wanna host them again. I WANT TO. I want to go back to Shenyang again and host them back in Singapore. I want the cycle to repeat over and over again. No, it can't be done. My heart sinks when I look through the pictures I took with them. The feeling of being lost took over. It seemed like I have something missing in me. I might post some pictures of them in here. MIGHT. Might be, might NOT. We'll see about my mood.


Now we've got to catch up with the work that the teachers have issued us and taught during lessons. There are 3 tests next week. I've still got my SS textbook notes to do, my CAJ, chinese letter writing, Emath ws, Amath ws, Chem ws, Chinese New Year pwpt and some others I might have missed out. Seems a little too much, huh. For some reasons, I'm not very anxious or getting panicky over all these stuff because I know that I'm going to handle them well, I'm going to take one step at a time, and that God is always with me; guiding me and shining his light on the dark dark path I'm walking through.



I shall be glad :D