|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Sunday, January 11, 2009 12:27 AM
Busy day today.And it is actually a saturday! Had cca orientation in the morning. Wasn't really doing anything at first. Felt bored so I decided to join the others for the shouting thing. HAHAHAHA. That was the most retarded thing I've ever done in my whole life. Like practically shouting "ha" "ho" "hey" "hu" out loud in front of all the sec 1s with the hand actions. (while the others were still playing the song) So embarressing. AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hmm. But it was quite fun. I bet I was blushing a lot when I was doing that =.= Around 12pm, while my cca mates started asking the sec 1s to join our cca, we - the ones that went to shenyang went up to the library for a meeting. Had a briefing on the arrival of our buddies. Went through the schedule and the school tour route. I'm so excited! :D We'll get to see our buddies in 2 days! And oh yeah. They're home staying at our houses! Yay! (A little too excited here, so bear with me) AND AND AND we decorated the big bulletin board that is going to be put up (I think) at the sunken foyer. Go take a look if you want to. There are lots and lots of pictures. :D :D Went up to decorate our classrooms. The 3 of us were having a hard time decorating it since we had to climb up and down, plan here and there and sometimes you know, things just don't turn out the way you want it to be. So yeah........... But we tried our best though. I think that the "curtains" and the frames on the door are nice. So 3 cheers for the 3 of us! We stayed back till 5.30pm >.> Going out tomorrow to get some stuff for my buddy's family. And I'm going to tidy up the room. Preparation. :D |