|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Friday, February 06, 2009 4:06 PM
1. Take a sheet of blank paper. 2. Add the words: "Oh no", "stress", "6 tests", "9 common tests", "tired", "no time", "don't understand", "Need sleep", "Argh", "Stupid people", " "Homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework homework" 3. Crumple that sheet of paper up. 4. Label it as "Brain". Now you got a screwed brain. HAHAHA. Whatever. I've got no mood today. There's practically tests everyday. Or maybe. More than one. In lower sec, we used to complain if there're 2 or 3 tests in a week. Now compare that to our 5-tests-a-week-with-heavy-content-and-lots-of-homework life. I'm using the computer now because I need to relax. LAST WEEK, I thought that I would be more relaxed after this week is over, since there's a test everyday. Now my student companion's month schedule page thing is filled with tests for next week as well. Oh. And for the week after next? More tests. And for the next week after next? Common test week. 9 tests in a week. How great... You were right. I should have enjoyed my sec 2 life. To look on the bright side, 6 tests are better than 7, and 9 tests are better than 10. Tch. STOP TALKING ABOUT TESTS. Let's start the post anew. (With much optimism). -cut along the dotted lines. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - HI EVEYONE! MY WEEK WAS GREAT! I love tests! It's very good for our revision. It is very fun. And I'm going to have so much fun next week that I might turn insane. Tests make me go hyperactive and jump around. NEVERMIND. This one is filled with sarcasm rather than optimism. I should really get over this. Really. Get used to it. Get used to it. Get used to it. Get used to it. Get used to it. Get used to it. Get used to it. Suit up. Suit up. Suit up. Suit up. Suit up. Suit up. Suit up. Suit up. Suit up. Suit up. Now. Talking about friends. I would very much wanna thank my ever 2 best friends for keeping me alive during classes and always answering my doubts, though I may sound harsh at times >.> Yeah yeah, Yu ning and Janine! HAHAHA. Yu Ning pokes me Janine makes funny faces Yu Ning gives me the blur look Janine kicks my chair Yu Ning encourages me Janine says "Aiyaaaa!" Ahahaha. And more. Can't list all down here. I'm going to complete my homework now, haha. |