|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Friday, March 27, 2009 4:25 PM
Oh man. I can't visit my own blog page.There's currently some error going on. "403 forbidden. Your query looks similar to automated requests from a computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now" This problem has been going on for quite some time, and I can't go to other blogs too. Hmmm weird. Well. But I can still blog =.= Today was supposed to be green day so everyone in our school were encouraged to wear green tops and other stuff. Skip. P.E today was very tiring. We had to run 3 rounds around the tennis court without walking/stopping. We had a shuttle run race thing after that which made us even more exhausted. During recess, Christine was unwell so we had to sort of "take care" of her. Hope she gets well soon :D ......... After recess was biology practical. Argh, it was the most messy and hectic practical that I've ever experienced. First, my specs broke (AGAIN) so I had to squint my eyes and start widening my eyes to look at the relatively small test tube labels, handle hot water, try to measure out every single drop of starch and amylase sample and lighting up the bunsen burner. I was literally half blind at that time. Mr Dinesh laughed at the way I was lighting the bunsen burner and was also amused by the way that I tried to use a test tube holder to hold the extra test tube temporarily because the rack couldn't accomadate all of them. Zzz. He kinda offended me twice, considering it to be already a bad day. Ah, second, as Christine was placing the test tubes into the beaker with water boiling at 100 degrees celcius, it started to overflow when it was boiling. The lab assistant was trying to remove the excess water by scooping them using some spoon or something while I was standing around the sink to wash my apparatus. Without looking, she splashed the whole lot if it into the sink area, and (hah hah hah), my hand got scorched. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Somehow, Jenny also got scorched. Books became wet, and pencil cases became damp. "Owwwww!" (Shakes hand violently and suprisingly, laughed) I think found it rather amusing that such a thing could happen to me, since the day was already quite bad enough. What a great day. Auntie: "Girl ah, sorry ah, I didn't know you were there." "Nevermind" Auntie: "You okay? Go rinse with water" "Yeah, it's okay" (Gives the zzz look) Christine: "Is it still hurting?" "Okay................ uh, it's still burning" Jenny: "Walao the auntie go splash the hot water. So pain." "Ehh, your pencil case! And your books!" Jenny: (Gives the pissed off look) "That soab, go burn us then go wet our stuff!" "Hahaha yeahhhhh man." The burning sensation was still there when I went up for amath lesson. (Oh and Thank you Janine for fixing up my specs) |