Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 11:54 PM
Tick tock tick tock.
Hey! Look at the time now!
I should be sleeping, but yet I'm still blogging away.


Heh heh. Tomorrow and fri's Elearning day so we won't have to go to school but instead, stay at home and do online work. Tch. It's worse than going to school, really. I've to attend cca at 12.30pm right up to 8.30/ 9pm tomorrow (without dinner). Yes, without dinner. I wonder how we are going to play our instruments with our stomachs growling away. Hahaha. We'll just see then........ I think I'll most probably fall asleep in the bus.

Anyway, today's sort of the last day of the term, since we don't have to go to school on thurs and fri. Hmmm. Nothing much to say. P.E was quite fun and I was pespiring a lot because I kept running back and forth to retrieve the ball. It was the most satisfying PE lesson I've ever had so far.

Class was okay as usual. Ss was funny. Hahaha. Mdm Freida's jokes never fail to make us laugh. I kinda like her.

I was getting mischievious during chinese lesson. I took Eunice's student's companion and swapped it with Yu Ning's (which was on her table) when she wasn't looking. Unaware of what's happening, yn thought Eunice's sc was hers and kept it in her bag. After class, Eunice came pestering me for her sc and I gave her yn's. It took her a minute or so to realise that it wasn't hers, hahaha. She thought it was mine.


......... And then yn became confused bout whose sc she kept in her bag and stuff. It was really funny.


Went back home and stuff.
Headed out with Aunt Jennifer, Doraemon, mum and grandma for a movie called Departures. It was really good. Some comedy here and there, but the whole story came out really touching and inspiring. FYI, it's got nothing to do with fighting etc. Just very simple yet meaningful story. It's a Japanese movie by the way. You guys can look it up if you all want to. I'll highly recommend it.......


Alright. I'm gonna go sleep now. Tomorrow's gonna be a loooooong day.
I'll need energy.