|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 5:28 PM
We had our chinese oral today.I think it was quite alright, but I've stopped a couple of times for the passage and I didn't really fully answer the conversation question. Hmmm. Is that still considered quite alright? I don't know. We'll just see how it goes then. Sigh. Anyway, I'm happy with our emath project product, though it isn't fully painted and stuff like that. Our innovation is there, but compared to others, our product doesn't look as good as those board games they've created due to the lack of colour. Ummm I think that it'll look way better when it's being painted (the right way). So yay :D We're gonna paint it anyway Oh yes. Term 2 started 2 days ago and again, we've been booked for test (s?) and such. Hmmm and I've not been getting enough sleep these few days. (I'm only getting 4 hours of sleep compared to my initial 6 hours a day). You can find me yawning in class and during cca >.> I should get on with my 8-9 hours of sleep a day that I have missed out for .................................................. 1 and a half years. Oh my. Not kidding here. And this is how I look like whenever you guys see me -----> ~.~ By the way, some people are just so rude to look through other people's belongings and reading the things that are written in there. Do you know what is privacy? Do you like it if I flip through your whatever notebook/file you that have and begin to read everything that you have written in there? You should know. ............ And the worse thing is, you did it when the owner wasn't around. Hah hah hah... |