Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Friday, March 06, 2009 10:18 PM
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (it should go on and on and on)



Ummmmm, yeah.
Aunt came back from Canada yesterday.
Didn't have much to say to her because I don't interact with people well.


I just realized something.
When I first meet a person, like a friend, for example, she will find me quite shy at first, but I'll start opening up to her as time goes on. That's "Stage 1".
Stage 2 will be that I might start to get really funny/ lame with her and she might find me fun to be with. Hmmmmmm but as it goes on (again), I'll start to sort of bore her with my practical personality and my sense of humour just continues to go doooooooooooooooown.


And then we'll start to drift apart. Hahaha.
Right right right?


These stages might take some time to develop from one to the other. It could be fast or slow, depending on the situation.


It might not apply to you, but some of you might just realise it after you've read this post.
Yeah yeah yeah yeah.


I should not go on anymore.
Actually this shouldn't be up here. It shouldn't be. It belongs to my diary.
Hmmm but since I've got no diary and I'm lazy to pen all these down, I'll just write it here.