|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Monday, April 13, 2009 9:01 PM
Using the computer on such a weird day, hmmm.Cca today was okay, and we got released early today :D Ohhhh and school today was funny, especially the easter egg thingy. HAHAHAHAHA. Be it being elated, frustrated, excited, surprised or annoyed, thank you for always enduring me. I will never forget those times when I slam you on the table; those times when I stare at the screen and press the keypads impatiently; and those happy little moments that I share with you when I receive messages from my friendsssss. Thank you, handphone. Thank you for serving me for 2 years. I will put you to rest now :D Now you shall retire. Hahaha. Yeah. Okay, I shall concentrate on the nine o clock show. Till then! |