|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 11:52 PM
Greetings.Let's start off with yesterday. We went to Mount Faber for a walk and picnic in the morning. It was my first time there :D The blur pictures are not really in chronology order. Hi square patch of grass! SSSSSSSSSSSS its a snake. Not. Hahaha Lurking around Nothing. Ramps and stuff Oh, its a praying mantis. Hort Park. Hi Ke Zhu :D Ah, smarties. Tania poking the millipede or whatever it is. "Spare me, Tania!" I can't live without you, waterbott. Where does this lead to...? Hmmm. Christine was tired :D Jocelin said "HEY! Look at that plant! Different shades of green!" That's about it for yesterday. I was so so so so happy to see Yu Ning and Janine back in school after the trip when we were meeting Mrs Heng for the math project discussion. I jumped around and messed with ning's hair, hahaha. The math discussion was funny and not really intensive (phew). It was rather relaxing and a time to catch up with the other classmates. Today was hmm. Not as fun as yesterday, mainly because we had to meet Mrs Margaret Teo for the chemistry quiz training. I was rubbing my eyes most of the time but the freeeeee milo provided me with more energy for the day. (Aunties from the canteen horribly displayed the actions of what a typical Singaporean would do) Didn't really interact/talk to yu ning today, since she did not take part in the quiz and went for the level activities =/ Hn. So anyway, we had our ex 1/8 gathering in our class and Mr. Pritchard still had our registers and report book comments! And wow, he even remembered where we sat in class and our BIRTH SIGNS! *Takes off hat to Mr. Pritchard* I can't even remember some of my friend's birthdays despite them telling me a hundred billion times =/ The class bought him a chocolate cake and we sang him a pritchard day song. It was all funny and cute :) Again, here are some extremely blur pictures. After the gathering, I took the bus home with Janine, Melissa and Rachel. Rushed off to the venue for lunch and my two aunts, mom and I went to parkway after that to buy some of my camp stuff and other things. Aunty Carolyn bought me another baby blues comic (yay!) Oh, and I had a haircut, as suggested by someone >.> |