Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Saturday, June 13, 2009 12:30 AM
:D



Let the colon and D do the talking.
HAHAHAHA. Anyway, today's a great day.
Met up with yuning at 11am to complete the ss podcast which took us a long time to finish. The process of recording our voice was very hilarious. I find our podcast quite cute, but I'm not sure if the teachers will like it. We definately had fun trying out the roles of the tiger soldiers though. Being slowpokes in editing our podcast, we had our lunch only at 3pm. Urhhh. Very hungry.


Headed back to school to wait for Janine and Jocelin. Did homework and discussed a little for the emath project while waiting for em.


Okay. I'm lazy to type again.
Went to Jocelin's house,
Finetuned our project,
Yu Ning left,
Justina came,
Did our discussion for the movie making,
dinner,
continued discussion till 11.30pm,
home,
here I am, blogging.


I really enjoyed today's discussion :D Everyone was so funny in their words and actions. We actually created a gmail for our characters and stuff. The most happy thing was that we agreed to play maple together. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The old times. Well, not really, but it reminds me of those old times when I play maple with my primary school mates. No words can express how delighted I am today. (Maybe there are, but my vocab's limited and I'm too lazy to think now).

Okay. Its late now.
We're gonna continue our discussion tomorrow and (I'm gonna) head to church after that. Hmmm I'm not sure if they're still continue discussing till night. We'll see how then. I'm so excited to start filming! Oh yes, to bake cookies for the casts too!


Just let the multiple colon and D do the talking.



:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
(eww, looks disgusting when overly repeated)