Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 3:28 PM
I didn't really want to step into my house after walking the route that I usually take to go home. Today was different. The sun did not pierce it's rays at me, and it was the clouds protected me from it. Thank you clouds. Thanks for being cloudy today, although I think that you should be like that everyday.

So anyway, I lingered outside of my house for a bit before realising that the sun was coming out again. Sigh. Dragged my feet up the stairs like I always do and I found myself to be alone in the house, again. Well. At least there's some peace and quiet around here. Except the fact that the fan makes quite a lot of noise each time it turns around.

Ah yes, and apparently, there are some internet issues again. The thing just keeps going on local and not on the internet. Tch. So much for fixing up the wireless. Wireless, oh wireless, why are you so incompetent?

Okay. My eyes are watering already. It is time for it to rest. Gotta go catch up on my sleep now..
Yawn.
Good night.


(In the mid afternoon, oh right)