|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Tuesday, June 09, 2009 11:22 PM
Its amazing how a song can lift you up and away..............................Faraway................................................................................... I'm less vigilant/talkative these days. (I think) I've been day dreaming every now and then so you guys may have to repeat yourselves twice to catch my attention. It might be due to the lack of sleep because of the pile of homework and packed schedule for movie making, etc etc. Ah, but still. Its a common thing to experience when you're in secondary school.. Its all parts and parcels of life that we'll have to go through.. No student (or maybe, well, exceptionally, some) will walk out of the school at the end of the day feeling more energetic and refreshed after the gruelling hours of lessons and courses. Though my eyes are mid closing, something's keeping me awake. I'm still figuring out though. Alright, my mind's getting hazy now. What I type may not make any sense. Ahhh. Lets scream. I'll scream. Then you'll scream. Lets all die together. No no no. Dying's a bad idea. No wait. We can go to heaven. Hey, no. We cannot die intentionally. Lets die unintentionally. Just stand below a crane. Then it'll poke you and you'll die. Hahahahah. Cranes. It'll drop the baby its carrying while poking us. Then the baby will die. Oh no. We can't let the baby die because we want to, ourselves. Sheesh. Lets find an unintentional and considerate way of dying then. How to? I don't know. Stand beside a leaking tap. Wait for it to fill up the bathroom. Yay. Then it'll get flooded. Then dad and mum will have to clean up the mess. Sheesh. Violin. Wieniawski Polonaise No. 1 in D Major. Ah, lift my spirits up. If there's anything I can ask from the tooth fairy, I'll ask for skills in playing the violin, and a violin. Oh and wait. Let's include command of language, analytical skills, able to look at things from a diff pespective, etc in the list. Hah. Cheating. There's no physical material that I really wish for (except for a violin), but just skills and wisdom. I really admire those lil kiddos that can play the violin so well. Violin prodigies. How I wished I was like them. Kwa kwa. *literally looks up to them though they're shorter than me* Fine, then I'll squat down and look up to them then. *Wishful thinking* Cherie playing tzigane and polonaise in D major on the violin. Cool. I wonder when this day will come. *Looks up the sky and sees crows* Ark ark ark. D: |