Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Sunday, July 19, 2009 5:05 PM
Yet another mundune sunday.
Nothing much to write about, I guess.
The week has been pretty great, and it is good to know that our editing is progressing quite well. Tomorrow will be the very last day that we'll be able to edit before it gets screened. I'm quite nervous about it getting screened, but I'll feel extremely accomplished when everything ends =D
I wonder how the other groups are coming along.

Amath test, I don't want to talk about it. I didn't have much time to study. Emath was better I guess. It'll be physics on tuesday, and chemistry on friday. Biology, geography and yet another chemistry test the week after. Now let's talk about being bombarded with tests. Orals are coming, and English Exploratory Assignment's gonna take up lots of time. Grah, schedule is quite packed with stuff, huh. Well. It's not that bad as compared to other busy people.

I'll have to blame myself for getting addicted to ms again. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. It's always so tempting, you know.

Anyway, it feels good to be taught by seniors. It's better than having yourself to figure out every single note. Ahh, the sunday commcent thing is.. hopeless. Everyone's not going and giving excuses. Oh yes, and someone knew that she was gonna be sick in 2 days' time. Woooooow. Psychic, isn't it >.> It's a failure week by week. Sigh. Can't blame them I guess. Laziness always take over on sundays, huh.



Forget about that.
*Erases it off from memory*


Oh, what was I talking about?
I've taken my IC photo, yaaaaaay. Photo photo photo photo~



I can't stop laughing when the voice overs and lines replays in my head. *Bursts out laughing* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's stuck in there now. I can't get it out, graaah.