Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Thursday, July 02, 2009 5:07 PM
Love the weather today.
It was the same dark cloudy day as the previous time when I walked home. Breezes are nice, and I loved the part where they just mess up your hair as if someone's hand is ruffling it. Hahaha. I opened up my arms to receive the gift that I deserved after a fairly long day in school.

As usual, I came into class with a frowny look on my face (due to all the running and rushing). And once again, I was being greeted by some mask covered teachers with thermometers in their hands. It is quite amusing that you'll have to walk pass this whole line of teachers standing near the school gate with a creepy smile on their face and each asking the same question with a worried look, as if you are going to contract h1n1 anytime. Well. It's a must, isn't it?...

The day started off with temperature taking, and obviously, lessons after that.
I like disturbing yu ning by drawing nonsense on her table. Hahaha. It all comes to say that I might not have a chance to do so again, once we switch places. There won't be much of a giggle and laughter coming from the back once the new seating plan comes up. It may be unconstructive noise, and no peace, for all you know.

OI! Stop it with the seating arrangements. I have no idea why I'm coming up with this again, since I, or rather, the class, have already submitted to our 'fate'. Maybe it just popped out of nowhere. Out of nowhere. Out of nowhere. Out of nowhere. Out of nowhere (echo carries on)

Okay. I don't feel like writing anymore.
So much for blogging! HAHAHAHA.
Sorry for the abrupt stop.