Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Monday, September 21, 2009 4:45 PM
After service yesterday, enina smsed and eventually called to ask if I was going home in my dad's car. She said that she had something to pass me and asked if I could stop by her house. I pondered for a moment and agreed.

Finally, as I stopped by her house, she rushed down with her mom, carrying a box, tied with a ribbon. "Happy Birthday Cherie!" Her mom stretched out her hand, ready
to shake mine. I stretched out mine too. A part of me was frantically trying to calm and composed while the other part was arranging packages of information and sending it to my brain on what to do and what not to do next.

Walking backwards with a smiley face, I almost tripped on a twig that was on the ground >.> It was rather w
ell camoflouged in the dark. I gathered back my senses and acted normally. ...A moment of embarressment. As we headed towards my dad's car, her mom thanked my dad for sending enina back home on a few occasions. Enina covered her face in awkwardness and was desperate to stop her mum from doing something *silly*. "Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!"


"We baked it! Share it with your parents ah! It's still hot - "

"Aiiiiiiiyaaaaa!"
Eninaj pulled her mum away, leaving her sentence unfinis
hed. I laughed.
What a cute daughter & mom relationship :D


With my mind still running through what had just happened, I watched the two go off. I read the note they left me and began smiling excessively to myself. What wonders a small and simple gift can do to you... And yesterday, Pastor Prince just shared with us about how our immune system can increase it's efficiency for 24hours when you have a merry heart..


A great deal of M&NS :D!