|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Monday, September 07, 2009 9:28 PM
Lessons in the morning, cca in the afternoon. I guess the only good thing that happened was that we had a new erhu instructor. Trust me, he's so much better than the previous one. The juniors (as well as the seniors) are in good hands. Anyway, as I was heading back home from school (sitting on the bus, looking out of the windows) I saw a familiar red van being towed away. It looked like my dad's one but I didn't realise that that was actually his until I saw the number plate. Heh heh heh. What a joke. The following days are gonna be packed. Tomorrow for proj, the day after for proj again, thursday for some stuff & cca, and friday, the competition day itself. When will it be a day solely for clearing up all the homework? Ah, and needless to say, there will not be a day when I can sit in front of the computer all day without having to worry about the pile of work that has been calling out to me countless times (I'm covering my ears and ignoring it for now). Let's say goodbye to the days when kiddos (wearing singlets and thick frame glasses) sit in a circle to play five stones, with crowds gathering round a TV, having kids with round marbled eyes staring eagerly at the screen; fascinated by the fact that images are moving in a thick squarish 'box'. The days when petites skip around drains to catch guppies, get themselves all muddy and soiled in the field are gone too. Images of prissy polly girls with two plaited hair carrying a stupid doll with huge blue eyes have also seemed to have disappeared around here. The two paragraphs above were accompanied with a flicking dim light on a black and white background. This hasn't got to do anything with work. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz. Gotta go sleep now. Tired...... Not thinking logically. Let's charge for tomorrow. |