|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 9:22 PM
![]() Let's run, for freedom is ours! This picture reminds me how beaches are like - peaceful, relaxing, calming. (They all have the same meaning, btw). I'll have to promise myself for a day out to the beach after the examinations. Hopefully there will be a chance for me to lie on the sand without the sun piercing it's rays at me. Can't wait..................... And yes, there's going to be a report writing assignment tomorrow and guess what, I forgot to bring my file home! No revision for me, I guess. That's the second time already. *Smacks head with palm* Let me have a brief revision/recapping session on blogger then. What a way. 16 September 2009 To: Miss xxx Clocktower operator From: Miss zzz Doodler Report on location chosen for Mr Getaway's outing 2009 I am a doodler from (...) and have been tasked to Blah blah blah 2. (Reasons for location, how it meets purpose) 3. (Logistics- who what when where why how) 4. (Comparison to last year -if any) 5. Concluding paragraph Cherie Man... I hope everything goes well tomorrow. And because it's tomorrow, I shall not put on a straight face and kill anyone who makes the slightest bit of noise. I shall be gracious. I shall be kind. I shall be selfless. I shall be forgiving. I shall be.... there *points to there* I doubt I'll enjoy tomorrow, since there will be cca (sigh). A battle. A battle that I must win, for it is tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow. Victory is mine. |
