|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Monday, September 14, 2009 8:38 PM
Several things are running through my head now.Schindler's List Amath graph. Melancholy personalities. Elmo's song. Dragon hunters. Austin Kleon's graphics. La Selle. Chaconne by vitali. Departures. ...........blah I'm back to the violin again. (I don't play it, though I wish I could...) Schindler's List is beautiful. Chaconne can be extremely creepy if you play it slow enough with the eerie feeling. (Only the front melody though). |