|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Saturday, October 03, 2009 4:35 PM
Alright, I can strike off English and Chinese from my exam schedule. No comments about them. Next is social studies. On thursday. Zzz.Anyway, I've just wasted a saturday watching tv and yes, using the computer. I should really get started on other subjects that I have not started. Biology and Amath has lots of stuff for me to cover. And they are on the same day. Man =/ Anyway, my dad is getting quite annoying. He thinks that I didn't pick up his calls on purpose. Why would I do that? My phone's on silent mode and I don't like it to be in the normal mode. You'll get blasting loud music each time someone calls you/smses you. It's irritating. Arggggh he's been pestering and constantly questioning me these few days. No matter how much I explain, no matter how many times I've told him that none of that is true, he just doesn't believe me. Zzzzzzz. I hate it when I'm accused. And when I'm accused I'll be in my defiant self and somehow start laughing at how ridiculous it is that they'll think that I did something that I didn't do. And guess what? You're pledged as guilty once you laugh. Holy smokes. |