|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Tuesday, October 20, 2009 7:36 PM
Alright, the layout has got problems again.Anyway, if we're gonna get today's the kind of post exam activities for the next few days, then I'll be kinda disappointed. Talk about sitting 4hours listening to some pwpt slides and playing a roundabout board game. Well. But the jumpy thing was quite okay I guess. Hmmm well at least we had some free time in the morning. I'm accounting my day backwards, hahaha. Things are sure messed up in my head. Good thing we're gonna end school at 12.30pm tomorrow. Nothing to say, nothing to wish for, nothing really to look forward to, and that's how life's like after the exams. Lifeless. I guess I'm pretty much lifeless everyday, so it does not make much of a difference. Yawn. I'm tired. |