Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 7:16 PM
For some reason I was worrying about the bio spa practical the whole of the afternoon. I tried to brush that off by using the computer; doing the normal things that I would do, but it didn't help;
I was even more frantic inside.

I was still afraid. I didn't dare face what I had feared the most. Something worries me, but I don't know what. Perhaps it's the worry that I won't do as well as I had expected, or that I might not be able to understand the instructions and carry them out promptly. Actually, there isn't much to worry about at all, but I just can't help myself from that.

A voice inside guided me. I clicked on my bookmark which I had bookmarked it quite long ago- a video sent from my aunt, titled Father's Love Letter. The verses spoke clearly to me, it made me cry. There were too many verses to ponder on, so, still following the voice, I opened up my bible randomly, to Psalms 28.


"To you I call, O Lord my Rock; do not turn a deaf ear to me.
For if you remain silent, I will be like those who have gone down to the pit.
Hear my cry for mercy as I call to you for help, as I lift up my hands toward your Most Holy Place." Psalms 28:1-2


And from there,


"Praise be to the Lord, for he has heard my cry for mercy.
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in a song."
Psalms 28: 6-7


Has the Lord really heard my cry for mercy?


Remembering what Pastor Prince said - to read a chapter of Proverbs according to the date, I turned to Proverbs 28.

"He who trusts himself is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom is kept safe."
Proverbs 28:26.


How can I forget to walk with the Lord and ask him for wisdom?
How can I even forget to walk in the most principle thing?

Though there's still something troubling me on the inside, I will still continue to put my trust in Him, lean on him, walk in wisdom and enjoy his finished work. I will not trust in myself, I will trust in The Almighty.



Living Word
Living Word, You came
Speaking hope into my world
You change me
Living truth, You are
Light and glory to my soul
You fill me

I will not trust my arm of flesh
Upon Your Word I stand

Jesus, Your grace has raised me up
Jesus, Your truth has set me free
To worship and adore You, Lord
For all You are to me

I trust in You, abide in You
My hope, my strength


.