Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Thursday, November 12, 2009 8:00 PM
I guess I've found the reason why I'm using the computer so much.
Nope, it's not because I have nothing to do. And it's not because I've got nothing better to do.
I do. Of course I do! *whines like a kid* I have lots of things that I want to do. There's so many things that I can do; those things that I've long complained saying "There's no time!" or "I'm so busy I have no time for that!" .... But am still not doing anything about that.


Well it's because.............. I'll feel kind of empty.. Like if I don't go on the compt I will have no one to talk to and the excuse of not doing the things that I don't wanna do. Being the only kid is tough. I guess..I need to stop running in circles and stop sinking into this endless pit of... Swirly computers that's hypnotizing and dragging you in like a pool of hands with vacumn cleaners.
I've said this countless of times and I have not been executing my plan that I have devised long ago in bethlehem. Bethlehem?! *inserts music* Long time ago in bethlehem, so the holy bible says.......... Okay weird this song pops out everytime I wanna say "since long time ago". HAHAHAHA. I shall start on my plan now, and what is my plan? Naisho! (secret) :D


They'll know when the day comes.
And then I'll hide myself
and turn into dust or something
and trail them home and spy on them
and then the truth will be out.
CASE CLOSED!

*stamps*
*closes curtains*

At least that's how I'm thinking.
But things don't always go accordingly, do they..
Alright all the best, you'll need it.
*pats self*

Executing plan...
now.