Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.


Messages.



Bidding our goodbyes

Watchables.
Animang
Anime Media
Anime web
Anime Season
Crunchyroll
If you was
Mysoju
Veoh
Youtube


Fan Fiction (:
One Manga
Manga Fox


Dare.
Chen Yun
Don Wei
Hannah
Zhuan Mei


Family.
Kimberly
Natalie


Primary school mates.
Ariel
Athirah
Cybelle
Jasline
Michelle
Sara
Shanice
Sheril
Kyanta
XinHui


Secondary school mates.
Angelica
Christine Lim
Esther
Eunice Cho
Jenny
Ilyana
Marilyn
Maryann
Meredith
Melissa
Rachel
Rin
Yu Ning
Yunshan


Shenyang Buddies.
Cherry (Qianyi's buddy)


Others.
Christine Lim Jia Min
DeviantART
Jennr
Photobucket
Imeem
> some game
.


you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazy
Image: heiidii
References: magnette

Saturday, January 09, 2010 8:59 PM
First post of the year. Even it's not New Year's Day.
Well, how's the year going?
It'll be hmmmmmm I don't know. I think I'll just take whatever I'm gonna get, and hopefully I won't be as stressed out as the weeks come by.

In any case, we're all gonna be stepping down from cca soon. I'm kind of... worried. For the juniors. I know I shouldn't be worrying and stuff, but I'm afraid of letting them go. It's time to let go, I know, but their attitudes didn't convince me. Maybe they will learn to grow up when we leave. Doing everything by themselves and hopefully practising their instruments >.>

By the way. The CCA orientation performance thing is........ crap.
It was a miracle that our section managed to get 8 sec 1s to join us. Credit goes to the sec 2s. Great job, guys. Praise Jesus. Really, they were seriously at the right place at the right time. They asked a sec 1 if she was interested and stuff and they got her to write her name down. Her close friends followed her suit because they wanted to go into the same cca. It's like a ask 1 get a few free kinda thing and that's how they managed to get 8. Awesome man.

Filming is going to start soon, I hope everything goes well. I'm starting to like school again. (not for the 1hour 10min lesson timetable. Seriously, they should go through our lives in the classroom for a week and tell us how they feel). Well it's actually mostly because of my friends and mmm partly because of the teachers. Yeah man.

By the way friends, you guys are the best. Especially you two. Yes I'm referring to you two. I don't have to spell your names out, do I? :D Thanks for making my days in school an enjoyable one; one that's mostly filled with laughters (the other part not filled is the part when we're an eighth asleep during the crazy hours of lessons).

I like the way it is now. Every single bit of it.
And it'll definately get better and better as the weeks come.
Amen! Whoo hoo!