|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Saturday, January 16, 2010 10:59 PM
My hopes were too highI was too excited Till they brought you back to reality like you can't do anything like you shouldn't have believed in yourself like you shouldn't have started dreaming like you shouldn't have started drawing ....... like you shouldn't have started living. But I can try, can't I? I'm going to go for it. I'm going to give it my all. Lord, guide me, give me strength, give me courage, give me whatever I need. Things aren't going too well for me. Today. Well. The psychology part. Inferiority. My self esteem, once again, is going down. Low. Very low. It's like you can't even bring yourself up to speak, to talk to people. I feel useless. Stupid. Lousy. But I know I'm not. It's finished. Yet I can't believe. |