|
Bits and pieces
There's nothing much about me, anyway.Messages.
Bidding our goodbyes
Watchables. Animang Anime Media Anime web Anime Season Crunchyroll If you was Mysoju Veoh Youtube Fan Fiction (: One Manga Manga Fox Dare. Chen Yun Don Wei Hannah Zhuan Mei Family. Kimberly Natalie Primary school mates. Ariel Athirah Cybelle Jasline Michelle Sara Shanice Sheril Kyanta XinHui Secondary school mates. Angelica Christine Lim Esther Eunice Cho Jenny Ilyana Marilyn Maryann Meredith Melissa Rachel Rin Yu Ning Yunshan Shenyang Buddies. Cherry (Qianyi's buddy) Others. Christine Lim Jia Min DeviantART Jennr Photobucket Imeem > some game . you have my thanks
Design: doughnutcrazyImage: heiidii References: magnette |
Friday, December 17, 2010 1:26 PM
HI. I can't believe I'm posting this right now.HELLO. HI. HAHA. The truth is, in fact I've been managing another journal of mine. I'll see if I would want to open it for the public or just keep it safe, away from monsters. Life so far has been quite good. Outings and such, and the eyes. Christmas again, is approaching. I can't help but feel excited, but then again, truth be out to me, there's nothing going on for christmas this year. No family party on the 25th. It'd be alright, I guess. Jesus work something out :) I've been doing one thing that's different this christmas season though, and that is to serve the church- help to make props (and to be stage hands) for a christmas performance. It can be vexing at times. I've learned quite a bit through this......that I'm more of a trouble than a help. *embarressed smile* HAHA. But I must say, that statement is only partially correct. It's a burden to type here, I find. So many things to filter out. Too many things to consider. I guess I'll stick with my cosy journal which none of you will be able to access it (not only because the address is unknown, but also because I've locked it HA). Why am I still explaining myself so much? I should stop. See ya'll. If anyone of you's reading this. |